Where should I take this now?

You should recognize the Wii Fit box as something that John has been using lately. It was kinda tucked away in the corner of the den until earlier this week when he started using it to sit on at the "new snack bar". Since that time he has also been carrying it around like a suitcase (albeit one that is too large for him to carry). The box is empty except for some cardboard. Tonight he wandered into the kitchen with his two newest "toys" the Wii Fit box in one hand and the Swiffer broom in the other. So funny to see the combination! He does occasionally use it to stand on. I guess he's figured that if one box works that way then others will, too.

JHP got a box in the mail today from Nana. It had several things in it, among them an orange sand bucket. We'll need to remember to take that with us when we go to the park next. After I'd given him the box to check out, he promptly removed all the items and then wandered around bit. I was fixing dinner at the island. Then I saw these two hands reach up and just about grab the bowl (it was covered, thankfully) that contained John's potatoes off the island. Now, normally, John's fingertips only barely reach the countertop. So, I look down and he has used Nana's box as a stool to reach what he wanted. As I stood there in shock (I'm not sure why I should be surprised!), the box slipped away and I caught him on the way down. He was fine, but I guess I learned a lesson. My son is climber and learns quickly! Boxes need to be secured from now on. And no stools left unsupervised!


I thought you might like to see our stripped bathroom. This is what it looked like after they demolished it yesterday. We did have a shower pan liner, but since we had a leak, obviously it was breached in some manner. The rest of carpet has been removed in the whole room, except for the water closet. I guess they'll do that last. Eventually it will all have tile. YEAH - then I get to shop for throw rugs! More retail therapy!

This is what it looks like tonight. Hardie backer installed and the pan liner. We'll see how far they get tomorrow!

-EBP-
Posted by Picasa

Post a Comment

You can let us know what you think at any time by leaving us a comment here!

About Me

My Photo
EBPitcher
Houston, Texas, United States
What life is like at our house...
View my complete profile

Visits

Peanut's Gallery

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP