Does your mother know what you are doing?


Uh - no, she didn't! This is what John discovered when he walked in the door tonight. I was in the kitchen starting dinner. I heard JHP pushing the box and I heard that noise stop. I just figured he'd moved on. Uh, well, no. He used the box as a stool to get to the toy that is sitting on the buffet. And while he was up there he found the key we keep by the door. That is what John is asking JHP to give him in this picture. Needless to say, the box was removed to the garage and we put the key up. Tomorrow, I'll have to find a place for the toy out of eyesight.


My friend Jennifer gave us a Little Tikes puppy dog rocker. JHP really liked it, although he will still need some training on the rocking part. He had no trouble, however, pushing it around the carpet. Go figure! Probably looking for a way to use it to climb up on the couch...


John and John read several books tonight. I was fiddling with the camera and took several shots of the session. This was my favorite.

JHP is throwing more little tantrums each day. Most of the time, he fusses and walks away which makes it REALLY easy to ignore. Usually, it's as a result of not getting his way. Little does he know that Momma is pretty hard headed and isn't going to give in easy!

I figured out that he is signing baby, although it looks like the same sign he uses for change (as in the diaper). He says baby quite alot. I'm guessing it has some deeper meaning to him that we aren't aware of yet...

Tomorrow is demo day in the master bath. I bought the new shower fixture today. Can't wait for the whole project (and problem) to be fixed! I anticipate tomorrow will have plenty of fussiness since JHP will WANT to see what's going on in there. Wish me strength!

-EBP-
Posted by Picasa

beverly –   – (April 29, 2009 at 6:22 AM)  

John certainly is creative! That mind of his is developing his"problem/solution" skills.
I love the caught-in-the-act picture!
Bev

Post a Comment

You can let us know what you think at any time by leaving us a comment here!

About Me

My Photo
EBPitcher
Houston, Texas, United States
What life is like at our house...
View my complete profile

Visits

Peanut's Gallery

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP