Tuesday

I was playing around today and decided I'd take a picture of myself. This is my self-portrait. It turned out OK, but I don't look especially happy, do I? My purpose was to take a picture of how my hair looks when I blow dry it. Tomorrow, I'll take a picture of how it looks when I've slept on it. I'm trying to decide what to do with my hair next. So, I figured I'd take a look at all my hair styles (past and present) together and see if that helps me.

I didn't get too much done today. I went into today with a very loose definition of what I needed to get done. Unfortunately, it shows in what I actually got done. There's always tomorrow, I suppose. I did get tickets bought for Indy at Memorial Day. So, Grandma and Gampa Pitcher, rest assured that JHP will be in residence in 39 days! I did buy him his own seat this time. I didn't have too, but after the last time, we thought it wise. He was everywhere. At least this way we'll have more room. We'll have to figure out what to do about whether we put him in a car seat or buy a harness for him.

When I picked JHP up from MDO today, they told me he hadn't had a nap. Surprisingly he seemed OK, but definitely not his usual self. His teachers commented as much. We played for a bit on the playground while he ate his cheese and turkey. Then we headed home for a nap. He almost fell asleep as I rocked him. He was pooped. Thankfully, we didn't have a repeat of yesterday. He woke up from his 2 hour nap happy and quiet.

But he was hungry, too. I snapped this picture while Daddy fed him. He ate all his pureed foods and some extra (I had to get some extra this morning for breakfast, too.) During dinner, he didn't eat all his cheese. And this morning, he hadn't eaten all his cereal bar. He's just doesn't seem so keen on the chewing stuff these days. I think his molar is really bothering him. So, we've been liberal with the Tylenol, making sure to give it before bed. And that has resulted in a quiet bedtime and no disturbances.

-EBP-
Posted by Picasa

Post a Comment

You can let us know what you think at any time by leaving us a comment here!

About Me

My Photo
EBPitcher
Houston, Texas, United States
What life is like at our house...
View my complete profile

Visits

Peanut's Gallery

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP