New Duds!

Second post for today...scroll down for Friday's first entry.

Check out the new duds on the old blog! Whatcha think? It took me a while to orchestrate this, but I think I actually learned something in the process. And I did it all by myself! With a little help from the wondrous resources on the Internet, of course.

-EBP-

beverly –   – (April 18, 2009 at 10:01 AM)  

It looks great!! That is a wonderful family picture! We can't wait until we see you. Our next project...new computer!
Love,
Bev

beverly –   – (April 18, 2009 at 10:03 AM)  

Did you plan on the colors to wear for this picture? If not, it couldn't have been planned any better!
Bev

Anonymous –   – (April 19, 2009 at 3:00 PM)  

I like the new page design You are getting really good at this! And I don't know how I missed the family picture! It's really great!

Post a Comment

You can let us know what you think at any time by leaving us a comment here!

About Me

My Photo
EBPitcher
Houston, Texas, United States
What life is like at our house...
View my complete profile

Visits

Peanut's Gallery

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP