Fun at the park!

After a good long nap today, John and I went to the park. He always likes his stroller rides, but often when we get tot eh park, we just swing and that's it. Today, I wanted to snap some pictures against the really nice green landscape. So, I figured I'd let him walk around the grass and sidewalk. He's pretty steady on his feet, only occasionally falling down. When he does fall, he always looks for some thing to hoist himself up on. It's not that he can't get up from the ground with nothing to lean on, it's that he won't. I guess he doesn't like the idea of looking like he's standing on his head. Or maybe his belly gets in the way? He did enjoy the ride to the park and his toddling about. He didn't like my plan for his walk, however. He humored me with a few pics, but then it was back to the playground for more swinging. I'm not sure what had him so tickled in this picture, but he sure looks happy, huh?

This time he walked over the swing himself, a first for him. I think he enjoyed the view from the outside, but soon wanted to get inside. After another swing to two, we made it over to the play equipment and then started home to see Daddy. There are plenty of pics from our adventure today on the WebAlbums.

Speaking of Daddy, he had a little adventure himself today. At work, he was suppose to give some blood for a physical. As they were trying to get the blood, John fainted. Now this is not the first time this has happened. They gave him some Coke and he recovered enough to go back to his desk and eat some breakfast, but he still didn't feel well. He actually ended up lying on the floor of his cubicle! So then he was going to have his carpool buddy drive him home, but on the way out the plant, he tossed his cookies. Thankfully it was on the outside of the truck and not the inside! So, they turned around and John went back to medical. He ended up taking a 2 hour nap. When he awoke, he felt much better and had some lunch. I thought he looked a little pale today when he got home, but he said he felt fine.

I've been meaning to mention that John has finally, with much regularity, discovered that part of this body that makes him a boy. He discovered it a few days ago in the bathtub. Now he regularly checks to make sure it's still there everytime you change his diaper or when he gets in the tub. I have to laugh, however, at the fact that he finds it awful difficult to detect under that belly of his!

-EBP-
Posted by Picasa

Post a Comment

You can let us know what you think at any time by leaving us a comment here!

About Me

My Photo
EBPitcher
Houston, Texas, United States
What life is like at our house...
View my complete profile

Visits

Peanut's Gallery

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP