Mmmm, good cheese!

John was enjoying his dinner tonight when I snapped this picture of him. We had a pretty good day! He went to MDO and I went out with a friend to the Container Store to get a set of drawers for all my papercrafting stuff. My friend and I enjoyed a leisurely lunch out by ourselves and then headed home to gather the kids from MDO. With such a beautiful afternoon, we decided to play at the church on the playground. It was bit windy, but so nice outside! After that, it was home, a quick nap, dinner, play, and bath, bottle, bed! It sure seemed like a short, long day, if you know what I mean...

Unfortunately, I goofed my drawer purchase and will likely have to go back into town to return and repurchase items. I had written me a note to ask a question, but neglected to read it. And I was so excited to be getting this stuff to organize that it wasn't until I got home that I realized I goofed. My 12x12 paper won't fit! So, it's back to the store... Hopefully, JHP won't get too fussy on the trip!

-EBP-
Posted by Picasa

Post a Comment

You can let us know what you think at any time by leaving us a comment here!

About Me

My Photo
EBPitcher
Houston, Texas, United States
What life is like at our house...
View my complete profile

Visits

Peanut's Gallery

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP