Now, listen, Momma!

Just what was he thinking in this picture? I'd love to know. I think he was hamming for the camera a bit. And notice the hair. I really think it's time for another cut. And it might have to be shorter than last time. My only fear it that it will stick straight up and won't lay down at all. Any thoughts on this?

Today my bible study group had an Easter Egg Hunt for the kiddos. John and I had never been to the park where it was held before. It had some different things that I think John enjoyed. And it had lots of open space which meant he and I both got our workouts in for the day. As all the kids were showing up, John did a lot of people watching. I caught him holding up this sign. Boy, that face is intensely studying something!

Later I put him on a couple of these springy riding toys which were new and different. Unfortunately on some of them, John's feet did not reach the footholds. That's why he looks like he's spurring this horse on!

Soon after, the egg hunt began. John thought it was really cool to find eggs. But as soon as he'd spotted the next one, he was dropping the one he had in his hand. There I was picking up after him. I did manage to get him to hold the basket, although then he was interested in what eggs he had in there. He found a couple of really big eggs and kept gravitating back to them. Eventually, he grew tired of finding new ones and seemed quite satisfied with the ones he already had in his basket. We sat for a a while and then John decided to take a walk around the park. I figured he wouldn't go too far and he was still in my sights, but he kept walking and walking along the sidewalk through the center of the park Finally, I decided I better go get him as he'd walked quite a distance. And wouldn't you know, as soon as I got to him, he wanted to be picked up. And you know that boy isn't made of feathers! Then we played on the other play equipment until I was quite tired and decided we'd better head home.

There are LOTS of pictures from today on the WebAlbums. I was surprised at how many I'd taken when I downloaded them! Grab a cold drink, you will be there while if you look at all of them.

What else do I know...The bruise from last night is all but gone today. I gave John a cup with a straw today. Of course, he loved it, but was then very upset that I wouldn't let him carry it ALL over the house. I made him stay in the kitchen. What tragedy! I'm not sure that I've mentioned here that we've pretty much quit putting a bib on John except at mealtimes. He's just not drooling like he used to - thankfully! I do have to put a bib on him while we are in the car, however. I guess he gets bored and sticks his finger in there and blows zerberts. The drool just runs out of his mouth! A bib, at least, saves the clothes.

I guess that's it for today!
-EBP-
Posted by Picasa

beverly –   – (April 11, 2009 at 12:13 PM)  

I love the first picture! Another caption might be, "What's you talking about, Willis?" from the show DIFFERENT STROKES.

Post a Comment

You can let us know what you think at any time by leaving us a comment here!

About Me

My Photo
EBPitcher
Houston, Texas, United States
What life is like at our house...
View my complete profile

Visits

Peanut's Gallery

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP