Waiting on Daddy
This will be short. We just got in from SNBNA's house who had a little party. We bathed JHP there and put him down in the pac-n-play. It was a late bedtime (930p) for him. So, he was ready for sleep. He only woke once when he couldn't find his pacifier. All in all it went pretty well. I'm sure there is more to tell about the experience, maybe tomorrow...
One quick picture for today. John went to mow this afternoon. And JHP was quite upset at the fact he couldn't go outside with Daddy. He actually followed him around the house watching him mow. At one point he even threw a little fit by lying on the floor and putting his feet on the door, I guess thinking that would get the door open. I finally put him down for a nap and he slept well.
I'll put the pictures from today (there are only a few) up tomorrow on the WebAlbums. I'm tired and ready for sleep!
-EBP-

