Tuesday
It was kind of a slow day here. The biggest thing we did this morning is go to the library for pre-school story time. I've never seen so many kids. The place was packed! But we got our tickets and enjoyed the storytime and the parachute that we played with at the end.
The big thing we did this afternoon was go to the podiatrist before nap. I've found that if you put a DVD player in front of John, you've got plenty of time to do most anything. I was lucky if John even paid attention to the nurse or the doctor at all. Little Einsteins was the show of choice. Imagine that! As for the feet, the doc did not do the same treatment as last time, thankfully. He said the treatment worked really well and only a very small bit of each one remains (I have three). So he worked on them a bit more, mostly removing a large calloused area on each foot. They are tender, but nothing like they were last time around. I go back in three weeks.
When Daddy got home at 500p, John was still asleep. Daddy went in to wake him and JHP was not happy. And all he wanted was me and to whine about it. After we got him to calm down and got him a little food, we all sat at the table to discuss our day. And we talked some more about it all through dinner. Daddy's really good at pulling John into a conversation.
-EBP-
The big thing we did this afternoon was go to the podiatrist before nap. I've found that if you put a DVD player in front of John, you've got plenty of time to do most anything. I was lucky if John even paid attention to the nurse or the doctor at all. Little Einsteins was the show of choice. Imagine that! As for the feet, the doc did not do the same treatment as last time, thankfully. He said the treatment worked really well and only a very small bit of each one remains (I have three). So he worked on them a bit more, mostly removing a large calloused area on each foot. They are tender, but nothing like they were last time around. I go back in three weeks.
When Daddy got home at 500p, John was still asleep. Daddy went in to wake him and JHP was not happy. And all he wanted was me and to whine about it. After we got him to calm down and got him a little food, we all sat at the table to discuss our day. And we talked some more about it all through dinner. Daddy's really good at pulling John into a conversation.
-EBP-


