Another rainy day that started too early
Grandma and John came up with a new game. It's mixture of golf, baseball, and soccer. Great Grandpa gave JHP a small stuffed baseball that John was so enamored with. Using his ratchet, he pushed or hit it across the room. He had great fun.
These were the smiling faces after John's three hour nap. He'd gotten up at 630a or so local time. Since we are an hour ahead, that was 530a our time. So NOT fun! I took the bullet and let Daddy sleep. Even Great Grandpa and Grandma, the early risers of the family, were surprised that we were up that early. When I fetched from his bed, the first thing he asked me was "Can I go play?" Uh, no, it's still time to sleep. Unfortunately, he didn't buy into that. He did go down for an early nap and sleep a long time. I hope that he won't pull that again tonight, especially since we are travelling home tomorrow.
Out of the mouth of John: "I need to go check my email." Followed by "I'm checking my email." I'm not sure he knows exactly what it is, but I figured I'd set him up an email account anyway. For fun! So if you get an email from JHP, it's not spam!
-EBP-

