Rain, rain, go to Texas, please!





It rained here almost all day, relegating us to inside activities. We spent lots of time playing and visiting with Grandpa, Great-Grandpa, and Grandma. But we did sneak out for some lunch at a local Chick-Fil-A where John could burn some energy on the indoor play area. After that we went to Wal-mart to look for a travel potty seat. Since we've been here John has refused to use the big potty before bath. I didn't want to really get out of that habit (not that I think we are near potty training). So we found a CARS potty seat that is foldable and meant for traveling. I figured the $10 investment would repay itself in short order on this and future trips.
For dinner, Aunt Susan joined us again and we shared stories of time-out and other discipline while JHP was experiencing a time-out for spitting. I'm not sure he'll ever learn that we don't do that. I can't understand why he can remember lots of little details but he can't remember the simple fact that spitting is not allowed!
-EBP-

Post a Comment

You can let us know what you think at any time by leaving us a comment here!

About Me

My Photo
EBPitcher
Houston, Texas, United States
What life is like at our house...
View my complete profile

Visits

Peanut's Gallery

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP