Tales from the Red Chair

Not sure why this didn't post last night...











This event has changed some. Used to be John would sit in the chair and I'd take his photo. Now I sit in the chair and take his photo because he won't be bothered to sit for me. Today we spent a lot of time in my bedroom with John jumping on the bed. When he got tired, we'd play his drum or read a book or look out the window or try on my shoes. Then he'd jump some more. I got to relax in my red chair and John got to expend some energy. The best of both worlds, really.

John still has his cough. It doesn't seem to bother him much. But it did wake him shortly into his nap. I got him some water and he went back to sleep. It's pretty loose, but I guess if it's still around tomorrow afternoon I'll take him to the doctor to see what's up. Lot's of stuff is going around.

-EBP-

Post a Comment

You can let us know what you think at any time by leaving us a comment here!

About Me

My Photo
EBPitcher
Houston, Texas, United States
What life is like at our house...
View my complete profile

Visits

Peanut's Gallery

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP