Party!



Short post tonight! It's the LOST series finale in few minutes. JHP's already in bed and all I've got left to do it post.

These pictures were taken today at Andrew's 4th birthday party. A small group gathered to celebrate. The big party with all the family will be next weekend in BR. It seems like we always miss out on his big BD party, even if we stay in town for Memorial Day, like we plan to do this year. Regardless, all the boys had great fun playing together in the house and in the pool. In the last picture, John just snapped the ball off of his little paddle ball gift. Can't you tell he pulled it with all his might?

A couple of other things I'll mention:

1). The other day I asked John why he had his fingers in his ears, and he said that he was "cleaning the crap out." Boy, did I feel convicted! I'm guessing he learned that from me. Oops! I need to watch my language. I did tell him that crap wasn't a nice word and that he should call it stuff. He seemed to accept that.

2). Tonight he took all his cars out of the case and lined them all up. I don't think I've ever seen him do that before.

-EBP-

Posted by Picasa

Post a Comment

You can let us know what you think at any time by leaving us a comment here!

About Me

My Photo
EBPitcher
Houston, Texas, United States
What life is like at our house...
View my complete profile

Visits

Peanut's Gallery

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP