Thursday

This is how my son looked when I went to retrieve him from his bed this morning. I'm pretty sure he was trying to get the shirt off and didn't succeed. He did ask me to help him put it on the right way. I didn't. Instead we got dressed for school.

He was not happy with us at this moment. He was trying to pretty hard to convince us to give him a brownie instead of finishing his applesauce like we asked him to. He did finish the applesauce with a little extra help and he ate the brownie. YUM!

One of my favorites that I've taken recently. I was trying out some new techniques at trying to get a good smile. "Ok - don't look at the camera! No! No, don't do it!" Snap! I guess it works pretty well (at least today!).

He had a good day at school. No time-outs which is unusual for him. And he charmed the pants off the OB/GYN office when I popped in to get some blood work done. We enjoyed some time outside this evening after it cooled, blowing bubbles and watering the plants. John's beans are down to one plant. The darn squirrel has done in the other two plants and I fear the last one won't make it much longer. It looks like he might have been chewing on it, too.

-EBP-
Posted by Picasa

Post a Comment

You can let us know what you think at any time by leaving us a comment here!

About Me

My Photo
EBPitcher
Houston, Texas, United States
What life is like at our house...
View my complete profile

Visits

Peanut's Gallery

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP