My guys


Thanks to my guys, who tore their eyes away from the television for just one second to allow me to capture this sweet picture. They were dressed and awaiting on me to get ready for church.


Some bath pictures, before and after. John didn't want to get out after, insisting on laying around wet in the tub while we turned out the lights (at his request). After a brief period I went back in with the camera and snapped some pictures of the cute face. Of course, when we insisted it was time to get out, happy is not a term I'd use to describe any of us. But we got over it and on to bed.

John's nap suffered from his coughing again today. I did manage to get him back to sleep for another 45 minutes or so, but his total was less than two hours again for today. His nose did run a little today, but it wasn't constant, thankfully.

One cool thing I discovered today... we have some baby Cardinals. We've had feeders up for a while and I always knew we had a pair of Cardinals frequent our feeder regularly. Today as I was washing up in my bathroom something caught my eye out the window. When I looked closer I discovered a baby bird sitting on the coiled up water hose near the bush in the back corner of our yard. He has some feathers, but not a complete set. In fact, one odd thing I noticed is that his chest feathers have not completely filled in, leaving open the shape of a heart. He can't fly yet, but he was working those wings as best he could. Momma Cardinal was not far away, but I think she might have been disturbed to see me in the window taking notice. I tried to get a photo, but he was too fast and I had the wrong lens on to get a good shot. Maybe I'll see him again. I'm not sure how many there are, maybe only the one.


-EBP-

Post a Comment

You can let us know what you think at any time by leaving us a comment here!

About Me

My Photo
EBPitcher
Houston, Texas, United States
What life is like at our house...
View my complete profile

Visits

Peanut's Gallery

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP