Week 13 - "Dramatic B&W" i heart faces photo challenge


Most of my regular readers have probably seen this picture before. Although I'm pretty sure this wasn't in B&W if I put it on the blog back then. It was taken in August 2009. John was 18 months old here. He looks so much older with the face and the cap on backwards. The photo challenge this week is Dramatic B&W. I think this fits the bill. I find it very moody. What do you think?

For more Dramatic B&W entries, see the huge response over at:




-EBP-
Posted by Picasa

Anonymous –   – (March 30, 2010 at 7:19 AM)  

Wow! B&W has so much impact! I don't remember this shot in color! The dinner picture has just as much impact!
Lov Nana

Anonymous –   – (March 30, 2010 at 10:36 AM)  

Oh my goodness. Your little John is just the sweetest thing. What a great image. I LOVE it! He is a doll!

Lindsay Barker  – (March 31, 2010 at 11:20 AM)  

what a cute little boy you have!!!

Post a Comment

You can let us know what you think at any time by leaving us a comment here!

About Me

My Photo
EBPitcher
Houston, Texas, United States
What life is like at our house...
View my complete profile

Visits

Peanut's Gallery

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP