Driving

John "helped" Daddy this afternoon replace the registration sticker on the truck.

And he practiced some driving skills while he was at it! He's not quite ready yet, though. I think he had to stand up to see over the steering wheel.

Today was a good day and I feel thankful.

-EBP-
Posted by Picasa

Mary-Anne  – (March 5, 2010 at 6:04 PM)  

We are still adjusting to this Texas thing of stickers on your windshield. We still have CO plates but must change soon...like yesterday! I love the new layout-cute! And of course John driving. We have some cute photos of Ethan in the driver's seat too!

Post a Comment

You can let us know what you think at any time by leaving us a comment here!

About Me

My Photo
EBPitcher
Houston, Texas, United States
What life is like at our house...
View my complete profile

Visits

Peanut's Gallery

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP