Big Bubbles
It turned out to be a lovely day. Full sun and a light breeze with temperatures near 70. After MDO we went to play. It was just us. We took turns sliding and then I played around with the settings on my point and shoot. I like my point and shoot, but it's not my dSLR. Today I think I might have found some settings that make it difficult to tell the difference. Of course if you look closely, you'll see this is not as sharp as my dSLR is capable of shooting. But I like the picture anyway.
After supper, we went in the backyard and played with some bubbles. I'd bought this large ring that makes really big bubbles a few weeks ago and we'd yet to try it out.
It has a tray where you put the solution. Wouldn't you know it, as soon as I'd given the wand to John he managed to spill most of the solution on his pants and his shoes. But he had fun anyway. It took a while to convince him to blow gently for these large bubbles. He kept wanting to just shake the wand around furiously. This worked well for the small bubble wand, but not this large one. (Can you tell what Daddy's doing in the background? Pulling weeds! He didn't start this immediately. It was only after he'd given the camera back to me.)
John did finally get a hang of the bubble blowing. He was able to make some nice large bubbles. There are lots more pictures from today on the WebAlbums.
I'm finally feeling almost back to myself. My nose is considerably more clear today than it has been in the last couple of days. John's nose is still running a little, but it's nothing that can't easily be kept in check by a tissue. Daddy, this far, has managed to escape the runny nose. Lucky him!
-EBP-
After supper, we went in the backyard and played with some bubbles. I'd bought this large ring that makes really big bubbles a few weeks ago and we'd yet to try it out.
It has a tray where you put the solution. Wouldn't you know it, as soon as I'd given the wand to John he managed to spill most of the solution on his pants and his shoes. But he had fun anyway. It took a while to convince him to blow gently for these large bubbles. He kept wanting to just shake the wand around furiously. This worked well for the small bubble wand, but not this large one. (Can you tell what Daddy's doing in the background? Pulling weeds! He didn't start this immediately. It was only after he'd given the camera back to me.)
John did finally get a hang of the bubble blowing. He was able to make some nice large bubbles. There are lots more pictures from today on the WebAlbums.
I'm finally feeling almost back to myself. My nose is considerably more clear today than it has been in the last couple of days. John's nose is still running a little, but it's nothing that can't easily be kept in check by a tissue. Daddy, this far, has managed to escape the runny nose. Lucky him!
-EBP-


