Cold water
This is what remains if the paapaa tonight. I took another bit off today. I kinda thought this afternoon that John was puzzled by the change when I put him down for his nap. It's quite obvious that the paapaa doesn't hold the same satisfaction for him, but that doesn't keep him from asking for it. For instance, tonight he got real upset when Daddy yelled at him for being to close to the gas grill (which was on at the time). I scooped him up and took him inside and the first words he uttered were, "paapaa, paapaa" in long drawn out syllables. He hadn't done that in ages. I was able to distract him from the thought and he calmed down on his own. At bedtime tonight, Daddy said John didn't ask for the pacifier at all until he put him in his crib. Then he took it and said, "too broken," holding it nonetheless. I guess he understands that it's not what it once was.
Lately John asks for cold water to drink after bath. We keep a cup in the bathroom just for that purpose. Tonight he started to drink out of the faucet. Daddy turned the water on slowly, he drank, and he found the adventure funny. And cold. His lips were blue when he finished!
-EBP-
Lately John asks for cold water to drink after bath. We keep a cup in the bathroom just for that purpose. Tonight he started to drink out of the faucet. Daddy turned the water on slowly, he drank, and he found the adventure funny. And cold. His lips were blue when he finished!
-EBP-



Too broken! So sad but what an understanding!
LOv Nana