To Remember:

Last summer's sandals are too small, but John insisted on wearing them around the house today.

It wasn't until late afternoon that John finally had a cup for water today. He drank out of a cup & straw in the bathroom after we came in from outside and washed our hands. When I was trying to take this picture, he just kept walking towards me...

I had to goad him into smiling for me. He finally gave in and gave me a funny, laughing smile.

Our marigold seeds started coming up yesterday. I had to turn them twice today. They are drawn to the light. We keep them covered (I took it off for the picture) and on the same windowsill that sprouted John's beans. Also, we planted John's beans in a big pot today. Hopefully, it's warm enough, but not too hot outside.

It was date night tonight. John and I went to dinner and then did a little shopping. Our only purchase was some more RAM for the computer. (Hopefully we'll notice a difference once I get it installed!) We had a new sitter come tonight. It's one of the girls that John sees in the nursery on Sunday mornings. She's taken a liking to him and he to her. We purposefully didn't tell him she was coming until late this afternoon (after the nap he DIDN'T take - second day in a row...) for fear he'd get all whiny like he did with the previous sitter. But he was fine and seemed happy to see her. She said he didn't fuss much at all, even when she left him in the crib. I'm thankful because I was afraid with no nap that he'd have a major meltdown. But she obviously had it all under control. Sweet!

-EBP-
Posted by Picasa

Post a Comment

You can let us know what you think at any time by leaving us a comment here!

About Me

My Photo
EBPitcher
Houston, Texas, United States
What life is like at our house...
View my complete profile

Visits

Peanut's Gallery

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP