Big shoes
For some reason, John wanted to wear Daddy's hat today. After taking it off and on several times, he decided he'd wear it like this.
Big shoes to fill.
But managing nicely.
We got outside quite a bit today. It was a beautiful day! Daddy mowed and raked dead grass this morning. John and I played in the backyard, feeding the birds and cleaning up the patio a bit. Then, after nap (which ended a bit too early for our tastes) Daddy and John walked down to the neighborhood park and played for a while. I think this is the second time JHP has walked on his own two legs to the park and back, which I find pretty impressive for his age. It's about a half mile round trip and he seemed just fine when he got home.
He did make a strange comment at dinner that might be related, however. John tried to swallow a bite of peanut butter sandwich, but ended up trying to choke on it instead. He cleared it himself and then said, "My knees hurt." Daddy and I laughed at the oddity of the comment's placement. I guess it was funny because one would have expected him to say "I'm OK." which he does say on a regular basis when he falls down.
-EBP-
Big shoes to fill.
But managing nicely.
We got outside quite a bit today. It was a beautiful day! Daddy mowed and raked dead grass this morning. John and I played in the backyard, feeding the birds and cleaning up the patio a bit. Then, after nap (which ended a bit too early for our tastes) Daddy and John walked down to the neighborhood park and played for a while. I think this is the second time JHP has walked on his own two legs to the park and back, which I find pretty impressive for his age. It's about a half mile round trip and he seemed just fine when he got home.
He did make a strange comment at dinner that might be related, however. John tried to swallow a bite of peanut butter sandwich, but ended up trying to choke on it instead. He cleared it himself and then said, "My knees hurt." Daddy and I laughed at the oddity of the comment's placement. I guess it was funny because one would have expected him to say "I'm OK." which he does say on a regular basis when he falls down.
-EBP-


