Play Weeds

Spring must be coming because our rose bush has decided to bloom. I should note that this bush is one of those Knock Out roses and blooms much longer than a traditional one. And the Bradford Pears are budding out, too.

Daddy likes to pull weeds when he's hanging out in the yard with John. Sometimes, even when Daddy isn't around, John will pull weeds to be like Daddy. Tonight, I was instructed to go "play weeds" with Daddy. Play weeds? That's a new term. Of course, with my camera in hand, I told him, "No. Why don't you go play weeds with Daddy?" So he walked over there and watched, but chose not to play today. He evidently had more important things to do.

John has discovered that the big bear he got for Valentine's Day is so big John can almost sit on its lap. He used the soft cushion of the bear to rest on while we read tonight.

-EBP-
Posted by Picasa

Alissa  – (March 4, 2010 at 2:04 PM)  

I like the new look! And wow, another picture of Mommy and John....that's two in only a couple of weeks, right??

Post a Comment

You can let us know what you think at any time by leaving us a comment here!

About Me

My Photo
EBPitcher
Houston, Texas, United States
What life is like at our house...
View my complete profile

Visits

Peanut's Gallery

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP