No nap Pitcher
My Wednesday Bible study group had a little Easter egg hunt today. John did pretty well this year as compared to last. He easily found eggs and enjoyed putting them in his basket. After the hunt ,we snacked and played before coming home for lunch. He spent lots of time this afternoon playing with the eggs once we emptied them out. He was interested in the contents, but the eggs in the basket was what he carted around the house and was quite proud of.
My friend Alissa asked if I'd been in any of the pictures. Of course not! She rectified that by taking this great picture of us together.
You wouldn't guess that this happy face did not take a nap this afternoon. He had about two hours of "quiet time" in his crib, not that he was quiet for most of that time. I finally gave in when it became obvious there would be no nap and got him up.
The rest of the afternoon and evening were pretty pleasant. But when it came time to start the bedtime routine and he didn't get his way to watch more TV, the meltdown began. With much drama and resistance, I managed to get him bathed, dressed and in bed by myself. (Daddy went to watch Purdue in their Sweet Sixteen game tonight!) He did cry a little, but soon quieted down. He was super tired and so ready for bed. I hope he sleeps well.
-EBP-
My friend Alissa asked if I'd been in any of the pictures. Of course not! She rectified that by taking this great picture of us together.
You wouldn't guess that this happy face did not take a nap this afternoon. He had about two hours of "quiet time" in his crib, not that he was quiet for most of that time. I finally gave in when it became obvious there would be no nap and got him up.
The rest of the afternoon and evening were pretty pleasant. But when it came time to start the bedtime routine and he didn't get his way to watch more TV, the meltdown began. With much drama and resistance, I managed to get him bathed, dressed and in bed by myself. (Daddy went to watch Purdue in their Sweet Sixteen game tonight!) He did cry a little, but soon quieted down. He was super tired and so ready for bed. I hope he sleeps well.
-EBP-



