Football

The weather was great today. It was a bit humid in the morning, but by the time school let out, it had dried out a little and the wind had shifted. So, we took advantage of it. At the playground today, we found an orphaned football.

And John was so excited about it. When some friends joined us, it was quite a popular item to play with. So much so, I had to decide that I needed to play with it for a while to alleviate the strife that soon ensued.

And so the boys found something else to play with: sticks, mud, & other things they could throw over the fence.

And from what I could tell, no one called anyone "Baby J___", making for a very enjoyable afternoon. JHP has a tendency to call our friend "Baby J" because J calls him Baby John. J does NOT like it. But I think we might have gotten over that hump today because the boys got along really well.

John got in trouble at school today for spitting. It was more like he was blowing zerberts (is that how that's spelled?) in the air. And then while he was in time out, he spit again - at the teacher. Yeah - I wasn't happy. Daddy was even less amused. When I picked him up and the teacher told me, he did it again. One look from me, though and he stopped abruptly. I guess JHP's just taking each boundary and pushing to see how far we'll let it go. I hope this isn't the start of a really long week. Next week is spring break and so, there is no MDO. Lucky me!

-EBP-
Posted by Picasa

Post a Comment

You can let us know what you think at any time by leaving us a comment here!

About Me

My Photo
EBPitcher
Houston, Texas, United States
What life is like at our house...
View my complete profile

Visits

Peanut's Gallery

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP