Hmmm...

Here's a cool picture that I took today. I enlarged it just a bit so that you could see my reflection in John's eye. It wasn't my intention, but it's still pretty cool. Click on the picture to open it larger in another window.

We were enjoying the spring-like weather after MDO today. It would have been perfect if a cold wind hadn't been blowing quite so hard. I was a bit chilled.

Obviously, I caught him in mid-sentence. Not the most flattering face, but again, you can see my silhouette reflected in his eyes.

I can almost always get a great smile if I play peek-a-boo with him, using my camera for a hiding place. Almost. There are always those times when he's being extremely stubborn, knowing that I want a shot of that smile.

One thing he's doing now that I don't want to forget: his thinking pose. I've yet to get a picture of it because he seems to do it when the camera isn't around. If you ask him about something that requires some thought (or he thinks it does), he'll put his finger up to his lips / chin and say, "Hmmm." A few seconds later you'll get an answer. It's really quite cute! I'm not sure if he picked that up from one of us or where he saw it. But I like it. And I want a picture.

-EBP-
Posted by Picasa

Alissa  – (March 3, 2010 at 2:32 PM)  

The smiling picture is really cute. That's usually how I get the best pictures of Grant, too...by playing games with him while I'm trying to take a picture. It's the only time I can capture a natural smile!

Anonymous –   – (March 4, 2010 at 7:30 AM)  

That closeup picture of JHP is terrific! The image of you is so perfect. Lov Nana

Post a Comment

You can let us know what you think at any time by leaving us a comment here!

About Me

My Photo
EBPitcher
Houston, Texas, United States
What life is like at our house...
View my complete profile

Visits

Peanut's Gallery

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP