Car Basketball

The latest rage at our house involves the Garage that John got for Christmas. We call it Car Basketball. Line the cars (or anything else that rolls down the ramp) up and let them go.

Watch and wait.

The object is to get them in the bucket. Sometimes a whole slew of cars go down the ramp at once. Sometimes plastic Easter eggs get called for duty. Elmo even took a slide today once we put it on the ground (sans bucket). We even discovered that the small potato heads fit without their shoes on.

And when JHP gets distracted moving on to something else, JNP continues to play. Notice that both cars are airborne here.

It was not a normal Sunday here. I slept in. By the time I got up, Daddy and John had both had breakfast and TWO dirty, messy diapers had been changed. A short while later, number 3 arrived. After that I quickly decided that JHP was not going to church and sharing whatever was going on. I opted to stay home with him, and Daddy went to church. I should note that JHP's BM's haven't been normal for a week or so, but they've been nothing like today's episodes of diarrhea. I didn't think much when we set off for the park on foot. It sure is a good thing John was OK until after we returned. It just appears that his system is processing things pretty fast. And Daddy and I were both thankful that he wasn't vomiting, too. He didn't eat much for lunch but went down pretty easily for his nap, albeit a tad later than usual. We'd hoped to see the Jim Buckley's for dinner, but certainly didn't want to share any illness. So we passed and ate takeout instead. His appetite returned for dinner but so did the soon to follow BM. The rest of the evening was pleasant and uneventful. John and I were supposed to go strawberry picking tomorrow, but I'm not sure we will given his condition. I'll just see how it goes overnight.

-EBP-
Posted by Picasa

Post a Comment

You can let us know what you think at any time by leaving us a comment here!

About Me

My Photo
EBPitcher
Houston, Texas, United States
What life is like at our house...
View my complete profile

Visits

Peanut's Gallery

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP