Too much fun!

We went to play at our friends G & D's house. While the kids played, Alissa and I covered all manner of topics and finally settled on photography. Alissa had all kinds of questions that I did my best to answer. She snapped this picture on my camera while I was trying to figure out the settings on hers. I'm not sure why John had his fingers in his ears. The camera wasn't making a loud noise and neither was anyone else in the house. Sure makes for a funny picture, though.

While we was snapped away, I got lucky and got this cute shot of D hanging on Mommy's leg.

When Dad got home today, we played on the bed. It was great fun, as you can tell. Daddy beat on the bed and JHP tried. With a little help from Daddy, he realized he could beat on the bed better with his feet.

John was definitely having a good time!

-EBP-
Posted by Picasa

Post a Comment

You can let us know what you think at any time by leaving us a comment here!

About Me

My Photo
EBPitcher
Houston, Texas, United States
What life is like at our house...
View my complete profile

Visits

Peanut's Gallery

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP