Cool enough for a short walk

John and I took a short walk after we got home for dinner with SNBNA. It wasn't too hot and there was a little wind. We had stayed inside all day, so John was ready to run. I had some trouble keeping up with him and my camera, given the beverages I'd consumed with dinner.

I don't remember why he had this look of concern, but I like the picture, regardless.

We really didn't do much at all today. We stayed in for lunch and played (JHP & I, Daddy worked) a lot on the computer. Oh, did I mention that John can say "puter"? I think I'll be sending him off to Harvard in the fall instead of MDO.

-EBP-
Posted by Picasa

Post a Comment

You can let us know what you think at any time by leaving us a comment here!

About Me

My Photo
EBPitcher
Houston, Texas, United States
What life is like at our house...
View my complete profile

Visits

Peanut's Gallery

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP