A new toy
BEFORE:
AFTER:
I'm not sure what was up with the basket of toys today, but twice, he climbed in. And each time I had to help him out. Can you tell what the before and after is? He got another haircut. That's number four. I think it might be a bit short this time. The lady asked how short and I said number 3 on the sides and blend in on the top. But how exactly do you tell her how short (or not) you want it? Anyway, he was more nervous this time than last time. He actually whined some and held out his arms once she started up the clippers. It took a few minutes before he settled in. But finally, it was done and he looked so cute!
After the haircut, we went to Target and did some shopping. JHP needed some larger t-shirts. And we got him a new toy, which he loves! When we were playing at J's house earlier in the week, she had a little MagnaDoodle Pad that he played with. We have one here, but it's small and it has a sharp-ish point that I was concerned he might use on some wood furniture. So ,we bought him a bigger one. It's made by Parents and it has some "stamps". He loves it! I already can move the eraser up and down to clean the board. I'm sure he'll have hours of fun with this. He's really in to drawing lately, although it's not discernible what those drawings are yet. Someday soon!
-EBP-
AFTER:
I'm not sure what was up with the basket of toys today, but twice, he climbed in. And each time I had to help him out. Can you tell what the before and after is? He got another haircut. That's number four. I think it might be a bit short this time. The lady asked how short and I said number 3 on the sides and blend in on the top. But how exactly do you tell her how short (or not) you want it? Anyway, he was more nervous this time than last time. He actually whined some and held out his arms once she started up the clippers. It took a few minutes before he settled in. But finally, it was done and he looked so cute!
After the haircut, we went to Target and did some shopping. JHP needed some larger t-shirts. And we got him a new toy, which he loves! When we were playing at J's house earlier in the week, she had a little MagnaDoodle Pad that he played with. We have one here, but it's small and it has a sharp-ish point that I was concerned he might use on some wood furniture. So ,we bought him a bigger one. It's made by Parents and it has some "stamps". He loves it! I already can move the eraser up and down to clean the board. I'm sure he'll have hours of fun with this. He's really in to drawing lately, although it's not discernible what those drawings are yet. Someday soon!
-EBP-


