Grocery Monday

The only thing we really did today was go to the grocery. We normally do this on Mondays, although the last several trips were made without John or not on Monday for various reasons. John tolerates it fairly well. He finds folks to flirt with, and today, he had his snack cup to keep him busy.


After lunch I set the camera down and then decided I'd take a couple of timer shots. Here was the best of the bunch. He's beginning to enjoy looking at the pictures I take when they are still on the camera and when they are on the computer. But he still calls the himself "baby", just like when he looks in the mirror. I guess he hasn't figured it out yet that it's himself he's looking at.

-EBP-
Posted by Picasa

Post a Comment

You can let us know what you think at any time by leaving us a comment here!

About Me

My Photo
EBPitcher
Houston, Texas, United States
What life is like at our house...
View my complete profile

Visits

Peanut's Gallery

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP