Chalk
Right after breakfast, John and I ran out to Target. I took the P&S along and managed this not so lovely picture. I asked JHP to smile and instead he held up one finger. Why? Uh, I dunno.
We had a long list of stuff to get. Among the school supplies (to donate to the church), basic toiletries, and other household items on the list was a few new toys for John. I wanted to get something a bit more age appropriate. I think he's kind of outgrowing some of the stuff we have or has grown bored with them. So today, we brought home an airplane, the Fisher Price Little People Airplane. I think he liked it. The best part - it has a door. JHP thinks it cool. He's into opening and closing things these days. Ope_, Ope_. He usually drops the "n". We also got a new yellow car that Elmo in it. You can see pictures of that on the WebAlbums.
Tonight we went to SNBNA's for dinner. After dinner, John wanted to go outside and that made A want to go outside, too. So, Barbara graciously obliged them. She got out the sidewalk chalk, which John had never seen before. He had a great time! And he had it everywhere! Good thing Daddy had bath duty tonight. Lots to wash off! Check out the full size pics on the WebAlbums.
I thought his was a cute picture of John and Stephen having a conversation. John can say Barbara but not Stephen. And he says Andrew a lot. Several times a day sometimes. The funny thing is he often does his own thing when they are together. Gone are the days when he sits and watches A. He's too busy exploring his own independence.
-EBP-
We had a long list of stuff to get. Among the school supplies (to donate to the church), basic toiletries, and other household items on the list was a few new toys for John. I wanted to get something a bit more age appropriate. I think he's kind of outgrowing some of the stuff we have or has grown bored with them. So today, we brought home an airplane, the Fisher Price Little People Airplane. I think he liked it. The best part - it has a door. JHP thinks it cool. He's into opening and closing things these days. Ope_, Ope_. He usually drops the "n". We also got a new yellow car that Elmo in it. You can see pictures of that on the WebAlbums.
Tonight we went to SNBNA's for dinner. After dinner, John wanted to go outside and that made A want to go outside, too. So, Barbara graciously obliged them. She got out the sidewalk chalk, which John had never seen before. He had a great time! And he had it everywhere! Good thing Daddy had bath duty tonight. Lots to wash off! Check out the full size pics on the WebAlbums.
I thought his was a cute picture of John and Stephen having a conversation. John can say Barbara but not Stephen. And he says Andrew a lot. Several times a day sometimes. The funny thing is he often does his own thing when they are together. Gone are the days when he sits and watches A. He's too busy exploring his own independence.
-EBP-



