New teeth
The neighbor girls came to play today. They brought John this squishy, hairy, rubber ball. They have some at their house that John found the last time we were over there and he was fascinated. So fascinated that I wasn't sure we would make it out of their house without a very large scene. But I saved the day with my quick thinking, I asked John if he would give it back to their cats. He went and dropped in front of one of their kitties. Problem solved. Anyway, he's liking his new ball and hasn't managed to hurt himself or someone else with the "hair" yet.
I got some games from Barbara for John to play on the computer and he's liking it. I have to watch closely because he gets excited and bangs on the keyboard. He needs to learn to play nice with it.
He had several moments of extreme whine today. The most notable was as we were getting ready to start the bath process. Daddy set off the episode when he reprimanded him for something. He cried through the teeth brushing and the whole bath. It got better after the bath, but that might have been because he had his paapaa. I did discover tonight that the two upper bicuspids have cut through the gums. He was drooling a lot today so maybe his mouth was bothering him. So hard to tell at this age. Even when he falls, he isn't always consistent about telling you what hurts.
-EBP-
I got some games from Barbara for John to play on the computer and he's liking it. I have to watch closely because he gets excited and bangs on the keyboard. He needs to learn to play nice with it.
He had several moments of extreme whine today. The most notable was as we were getting ready to start the bath process. Daddy set off the episode when he reprimanded him for something. He cried through the teeth brushing and the whole bath. It got better after the bath, but that might have been because he had his paapaa. I did discover tonight that the two upper bicuspids have cut through the gums. He was drooling a lot today so maybe his mouth was bothering him. So hard to tell at this age. Even when he falls, he isn't always consistent about telling you what hurts.
-EBP-


