Who me?!?
This was first thing this morning. He'd slept in until 740am (woohoo!) and when I found him, he was sitting quietly in his crib playing with his pacifier. He had it in backwards. So I ran to get the camera and this is what I captured. Looks guilty, huh? Notice the paci is in backwards and you can't see it real well, but his hair was a mess up on top.
Today was MDO and his teachers said he was walking everywhere. After I picked him up, we went to the playground where he decided he needed to WALK down the steps of the equipment. Now, these steps are pretty steep for even little kids. As he began to go down, he slipped, I managed to catch him and scratched him across his jaw bone. He cried. I think he was more upset by my scratching him than his falling because usually he's all boy when it comes to falling down - rub some dirt on it and move on!
Tonight we went to the church where he goes to MDO and saw some of his artwork (done with lots of help from his teachers!) and visited with his teachers and fellow students. John seemed awfully confused about why he was seeing these folks at that time of day and that location. He did relax out a bit after a while, though, and seemed to enjoy seeing his teachers again. Here are pics of his artwork.



What a sweet, sweet baby, and the expression on his face is priceless.
Sweet and "coy" is this expression. He's being inventive with the paci!
Bev