Let's ride, Daddy!

Daddy was vacuuming today to get ready for visitors next week (someone's having a birthday!). JHP hasn't really seen the vac in action before. He was intrigued! He sat back for a minute and then decided he needed to see what it was all about. I had to intervene so that John could continue without the risk of running over little fingers. When John stopped to address a problem, JHP decided the vacuum was just his size to ride it like a horsey. Later, John went for ride on the vacuum cleaner. This isn't the best picture. Unfortunately, the one that the flash didn't go off was the one JHP smiled and looked at the camera! I tried my best to fix it a bit.

Most of the day was spent cleaning up, doing laundry, and making final plans for next week. We did go out to eat tonight. JHP had already eaten. So, I think he got a little bored. But he did manage to charm the lady across the aisle when he laid his head down on the table. Although I didn't see it, I'm sure he batted those long lashes of his because the lady gushed to her table mates about it!
-EBP-
Posted by Picasa

Anonymous –   – (February 9, 2009 at 7:29 AM)  

Oh what else can I ride!

Lov Nana

Post a Comment

You can let us know what you think at any time by leaving us a comment here!

About Me

My Photo
EBPitcher
Houston, Texas, United States
What life is like at our house...
View my complete profile

Visits

Peanut's Gallery

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP