A bathtub 'do


Daddy John took these pics of JHP and his hairdo. The 'do was courtesy of me. I'm thinking that he's gonna get a haircut before his 1st birthday. It's getting really long! Doesn't he look like a happy boy? He should - he slept for 3 hours today and I had to wake him up. Again, taking pics of him sleeping didn't even work.


One of the things I've noticed John doing lately is getting down on his belly to play with something, like he's doing here in this picture. He's studying the workings of his dinosaur toy. This is something that I think a little boy playing with toys would do rather than a baby. Another sign he's growing up!

-EBP-
Posted by Picasa

micheleabelphoto  – (February 4, 2009 at 10:30 PM)  

Cute.....I love happy boy, and the hairdo is lovely!

Post a Comment

You can let us know what you think at any time by leaving us a comment here!

About Me

My Photo
EBPitcher
Houston, Texas, United States
What life is like at our house...
View my complete profile

Visits

Peanut's Gallery

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP