Umm - what's going on here?
We turned the carseat around today. JHP didn't seem so sure about what was going on as you can tell in this picture. He was probably wondering why Momma was taking pictures from the front seat and what the fuss was all about. Obviously, this is more of a momentous occasion for John and me, than for JHP. Not only does it signal that JHP is leaving babyhood, but John and I get to sit in the front seat TOGETHER again! WooHoo!
You can see that he finally warmed up and broke a smile for us. I'm hoping that turning the carseat around will also ease the frustrations he's been showing about having to get into the carseat sometimes. The boy is so strong that it can be a challenge to get him buckled in when he arches his back when he's fussing.
In other news, we went to the toy store to get John's presents today. I didn't get exactly what I wanted, but I'm satisfied with his big present. You'll have to wait to find out what it is when I post pictures of him with it. The other thing that we got him was a $1.79 10 inch blue swirl plastic ball - you know the kind that filled with air. I'm just hoping it doesn't upstage the other toy!
-EBP-
You can see that he finally warmed up and broke a smile for us. I'm hoping that turning the carseat around will also ease the frustrations he's been showing about having to get into the carseat sometimes. The boy is so strong that it can be a challenge to get him buckled in when he arches his back when he's fussing.
In other news, we went to the toy store to get John's presents today. I didn't get exactly what I wanted, but I'm satisfied with his big present. You'll have to wait to find out what it is when I post pictures of him with it. The other thing that we got him was a $1.79 10 inch blue swirl plastic ball - you know the kind that filled with air. I'm just hoping it doesn't upstage the other toy!
-EBP-


