One little monkey jumping on the couch!

JHP gets the biggest kick out of moving around on the couch or bed. I guess he likes the pillows and the uncertainty of the steps. It's just plain fun to him, and it's one sure fire way to get him riled up. For whatever reason, he's been kinda unhappy the last couple of days especially in the evening. Tonight was no different. So, Daddy put him up on the couch as a distraction. John really had fun rolling around and took some time to mug for the camera.
Tomorrow, Grandpa and Grandma will arrive. They haven't seen JHP since Thanksgiving and I think they'll be surprised. He's been practising his walking all week. I hope he WOWS them good with it. And I'm hoping that this funk of John's will take a little vacation for the weekend. We've got lots going on with his birthday and baptism. I'm hoping that it's a tooth and not just the I-gotta-have-my-mommy-ness that is common at this age. That will make for a really long weekend! If it's teething, I can at least give him Tylenol.

Today, he actually broke out in tears before I left him at MDO and that has never happened. He loves the teachers and his friends there! It was definitely weird. And he had another blow-out BM today. This time it was at school. When I picked him up, he wasn't in the clothes I sent him in (not a good sign!) and he wasn't in a shirt that belonged to him either. Funny thing was the the boy-who-owned-the-clothes' mommy commented on how her son had the same shirt that John was wearing. Little did she know that it was her son's shirt. Oh, and the dirty shirt they removed from John, got sent home with his little friend, too.

Tomorrow, we are going to get a haircut. I definitely let you know how that goes!
-EBP-
Posted by Picasa

micheleabelphoto  – (February 12, 2009 at 10:13 PM)  

He is soooo cute! Good luck on the haircut. His first?

Post a Comment

You can let us know what you think at any time by leaving us a comment here!

About Me

My Photo
EBPitcher
Houston, Texas, United States
What life is like at our house...
View my complete profile

Visits

Peanut's Gallery

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP