It's my Birthday Party and I'll Cry if I want to!

*****This will be short for tonight because I'm exhausted. I'll edit this in the next couple of days to include more details. Please check back for the edited version! I've got lots of pics so it will take me a few days to get them up to the WebAlbums as well.*****

This is the toy that John and I got John Harrison for his birthday. We set it up early so that he could enjoy it without interruption for a little while. He seemed to like it and immediately tried to get on it himself. Here is John helping him up for the first time. JHP took a really long nap this afternoon, which I guess he really needed. But he was still clingy, but was content to be held by someone other than me most of the time. We had a full house for an early dinner and then we proceeded with the festivities.

Here we are before the opening of presents. John wasn't quite sure what the think of all the attention and was quite stoic throughout the whole ordeal. And if he wasn't stoic, he was whining. He did show interest in a few of the toys he got, though. I think his favorite was the $1.79 ball we gave him. He held on to it for a long time! Here he and I are with his new toys afterwards!

And here are his birthday cakes!

And when it came time to blow out the candles, I decided to strip him down to his diaper and put him in his high chair. He was fine and even folded his arms as he waited. We put a party hat on, which he didn't like, and then lit the candle on his small cake and sang. It was at this point that he got upset. And then he refused to even touch his cake. And started to cry harder. So, there is not a baby eating cake picture from his party, but, never fear, we'll try again tomorrow. -EBP-
Posted by Picasa

Post a Comment

You can let us know what you think at any time by leaving us a comment here!

About Me

My Photo
EBPitcher
Houston, Texas, United States
What life is like at our house...
View my complete profile

Visits

Peanut's Gallery

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP