How high does it need to be to make it over the edge?

John's testing his skills at climbing at every opportunity. Today, he got over the threshold at the playground. And later he decided he wanted to be closer to Mommy which required climbing back down. He's gotten quite good at stairs, but this was a little different. I was talking and one of the girls said, "Oh - that's a new move!" or something to that effect. He'd lifted his leg as you see here, teetered, and put it back down, only to try it again (as seen above). He was trying to get his leg over the threshold to climb over it down to the ground. Now the mulch is only about 3-4 inches below the threshold, but John felt like he needed MUCH more clearance than that to be safely over it. He did manage to get straddled over it and then, was not so graceful at dismounting. He was OK - just a little dirt, and a hug made it all better.

Daddy was working late again today. So it was just John and I at the pool tonight. Thankfully, it was in the mid-70's here. So, it wasn't freezing when we got out of the pool, which would have required a mad dash to get changed before we froze to death. I should not the pool is heated, but not much! I put John in this cute little hoodie to get him warmed up after class. I couldn't resist sitting him in the kitchen chair for a photo when we got home.

The last two days have made me thankful I'm not a single mother. I'm really beat! I hope JHP sleeps in past what he did today (625a)!
-EBP-
Posted by Picasa

Anonymous –   – (February 26, 2009 at 11:10 AM)  

John the gymnast At least he is following OSHA" 3 points of contact
Lov,Nana

Post a Comment

You can let us know what you think at any time by leaving us a comment here!

About Me

My Photo
EBPitcher
Houston, Texas, United States
What life is like at our house...
View my complete profile

Visits

Peanut's Gallery

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP