Tales from the Red Chair

This afternoon I decided to takes some pics in the Red Chair. It's been a while since I've done so. This is my favorite from today's lot. But there are a few others that are ranking a close second, third, etc. John always has fun climbing on the furniture. So, I can always get some good smiles and some serious looks as well. The next picture is a case in point.


I would love to know what he was thinking about as he stared out the window...


Today was a pretty good day. John went to MDO. I hung out with friends, under the guise of scrapping. I never seem to get much done, which is not lost on my friends. I really just suffer from analysis paralysis. I need to plan better, I think.

-EBP-

Posted by Picasa

Post a Comment

You can let us know what you think at any time by leaving us a comment here!

About Me

My Photo
EBPitcher
Houston, Texas, United States
What life is like at our house...
View my complete profile

Visits

Peanut's Gallery

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP