Worse than yesterday
Last night was a long night for me. I didn't sleep well. I threw up what little I had left in my tummy at 5am. And when I got up this morning, I almost passed out. So fun! Uh, not really. I did eat more today and slept off and on most of the morning. I am better this evening. The swelling is worse than yesterday, especially on the left side. But we are managing ice packs with a vengeance. John's been the man, taking care of me and managing the Little Man, all at the same time. They managed to fit in a trip to the pool, which they both enjoyed. But when they got home and Dad was tending to me, JHP got busy coloring the tile in the den, even though he knows better. A long time-out ensued while Daddy cleaned up the mess. Many thanks to Mr. Clean's Magic Eraser that got the crayon out of the tile grout.
I'll be real happy when this is all done and I'm thankful that I decided to have them all done at the same time. It wouldn't upset me at all not to have another tooth pulled the rest of the my life.
-EBP-



Oh yeah! I'm sorry you hurt! Glad I don't have wisdom teeth!!! Little by little you'll get better. Lov Mom