Ear Ache


I guess I forgot to mention that we went to the doctor yesterday morning. John woke up whiny and told me his ear hurt. Hmmm. Sure enough he didn't want me to touch it. Since he hadn't had a runny nose lately, I suspected swimmer's ear and I was right. So with each morning and night comes the fight to put the drops in and the crying that ensues. Last night he woke several times and whimpered quite a bit through the night. He wasn't any happier this morning. And he had a slight fever. So I whipped out the Motrin and held him until he was better.

The rest of the day was OK. We went to a friend's house where he got to play with a boy his age and I got to take some photos of a sweet little girl. I've decided that I have a LONG way to go before I even think about doing this professionally. I felt so confident taking the photos, but there were far too many blurry ones. I'm just not sure what happened. I know I'm kinda particular, but really, I could have done much better. I think I need to reset some settings on the camera...

OK, until he woke from his nap. The whine was back and nothing seemed to make him happy. I'm guessing the Motrin had worn off and he just needed a good cry. And so it went for the rest of the evening. I will be real happy when this ear ache gets all better! I want my sweet little boy from two days ago back.

-EBP-
Posted by Picasa

Post a Comment

You can let us know what you think at any time by leaving us a comment here!

About Me

My Photo
EBPitcher
Houston, Texas, United States
What life is like at our house...
View my complete profile

Visits

Peanut's Gallery

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP