Goodbye, wisdom teeth. Hello, chipmunk cheeks.


Not the loveliest photo, but I figured it should be documented, nonetheless. My surgery was at 1000a and I was on my way home by 1130a or so. I had all four wisdom teeth extracted. None had erupted yet and the lower two were impacted almost horizontally. I guess my biggest surprise is how much all my teeth hurt. I guess I only expected the wisdom sites to be greatly affected. Even with pain meds, I feel like someone went in a jiggled every little tooth real hard. I guess I'm just a big wimp when it comes to my mouth and jaw.

The boys have been great: playing together, taking care of me, and generally picking up my slack. I took a nap this afternoon and JNP made sure my ice on / ice off schedule was adhered to. I had pudding and ice cream for lunch, followed by mashed potatoes with lots of au jus and a glass of milk for dinner. Maybe this will give the me the kick start I need to eat less?!?

Posting while medicated,
-EBP-

Posted by Picasa

Anonymous –   – (June 4, 2010 at 9:29 PM)  

Can't tell about the cheeks! Hope you are better tomorrow. Lov Mom

Post a Comment

You can let us know what you think at any time by leaving us a comment here!

About Me

My Photo
EBPitcher
Houston, Texas, United States
What life is like at our house...
View my complete profile

Visits

Peanut's Gallery

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP