Happy Father's Day!
These are as close as we got to a father and son photo today. JHP refused to sit on Daddy's lap long enough for me to snap a photo. He got up there a couple of times, but by the time I had the camera focused, he was down again. As you can tell, John's nose is still running, but it doesn't seem to slow him down (unless we are after him with a Kleenex!) And he's coughing in his sleep, I imagine as a result of the junk draining down his throat as he sleeps.
Daddy spent the morning at work (Boo! Hiss!), but was able to join us for the big lunch I cooked for Father's Day. I'm not used to coming home from church and cooking a big lunch. Good thing that's not expected every week. It wore me out! But I couldn't rest, I needed to get the grocery shopping done since we'll be busy all week with VBS. Unfortunately for Daddy, he's got to be at work at 500a tomorrow to help the plant get back up in running. Doesn't make for relaxing sleep when you have to get up way before normal time.
Reports might be spotty this week with VBS keeping us busy. Never fear if I miss a day or two, I'll be back soon.
-EBP-




