Another day gone
There was very little remarkable about today. We slept later than we have been recently, almost 745a. We really had nothing to do. We did make it to the post office to mail a package to Grandma. Then John left Grandma a message about the package we had just mailed. I think she was really excited about that message because she called back to speak to John while we were eating lunch. He enjoyed their conversation, too. We put some of my stamping supplies to good use today and stamped some before nap time. Nap time was a glorious 3 1/2 hours. I really shouldn't have let him sleep that long, but I knew Daddy would be late coming home and I was talking on the phone to my BFF who'd been out of town for the better part of a week. And that decision worked out pretty well. Daddy came home sooner than expected and that allowed us to have some dinner together as a family, not that JHP ate much at all. We played after dinner and finally started the bedtime routine around 800p. It was smooth sailing until the boy wouldn't settle down and got to laughing so hard he gave himself the hiccups. But the worst part was what the hiccups led to. He threw up a little on himself and Daddy while rocking. Thankfully, we didn't have to re-bathe him and I didn't have to change sheets. But John still insisted on trying to act funny and cute, even after what had just happened. But we are recovered now and all is quiet.
-EBP-



My boys took super long naps today too....both of them! I'm not used to having so much free time! I was able to protest our property taxes, write lots of emails and still have time to shop on Craigslist. Crazy!