PJ day
You can't tell from this photo, but JHP had only had these clothes on for about five minutes and Daddy had only been home about 20 minutes. And we had to convince him to change out of his pajamas to go to SNBNA's for dinner. We'd stayed on our pajamas today for a variety of reasons. We had nowhere we had to go today. John didn't want to change out of his PJ's (why fight it if you don't have to!)And we slept late (800a). I did finally crawl out of mine by mid-afternoon, tearing myself away from the latest Laurie R. King book that I'm reading to shower and dress.
We inadvertently brought home a present from the jumping place yesterday. Last night initially John refused to settle enough to go to sleep. Then he proceeded to wake up three times. He was real whiny and couldn't really tell me what was wrong. It just seemed to be a general unhappiness. So like any good Momma, I broke out the pain reliever. And it was quiet the rest of the night. Then he slept later than normal. And as today wore on, he needed to have his nose blown more often. This evening the snot was green. Gotta love it! I hope the cold is short-lived. We've got VBS next week!
-EBP-


