Another lazy Sunday
Papa Jim was the playmate of choice this morning. They read books, worked puzzles, played and took a walk. John loved it!
After a leisurely morning, the Buckley's joined us for some lunch. Jimmy took this great picture of the kids on Mom's point and shoot. Unfortunately, the P&S was a bit confused about what to focus on. I worked this pretty hard and rather quickly in photoshop. For a small photo, it will work. There is no doubt these two love each other. I am so happy that they will enjoy a relationship similar to what Jimmy and I had with our cousins Sean and Bryan growing up. Family is what it's all about.
We laid low the rest of the day, enjoying a quiet nap time and a peaceful evening at home by ourselves. Sometimes you just need a break from the go, go, go, you know!
-EBP-
After a leisurely morning, the Buckley's joined us for some lunch. Jimmy took this great picture of the kids on Mom's point and shoot. Unfortunately, the P&S was a bit confused about what to focus on. I worked this pretty hard and rather quickly in photoshop. For a small photo, it will work. There is no doubt these two love each other. I am so happy that they will enjoy a relationship similar to what Jimmy and I had with our cousins Sean and Bryan growing up. Family is what it's all about.
We laid low the rest of the day, enjoying a quiet nap time and a peaceful evening at home by ourselves. Sometimes you just need a break from the go, go, go, you know!
-EBP-



