New books


Today is Tuesday and among other things we did today, we went to the library. We made it to the baby storytime, albeit a bit late. Then he worked a few puzzles as I picked out some books. That's right, I pick out his books. Every so often, he'll pull some off the shelf, but most of the time he's more interested in the puzzles and activity tables in the children's area. Funny thing is, John usually can't get enough of the library books I bring home. In fact, today, as soon as we got home, he wanted to read books. By naptime, we'd read each of the six books at least once. I'm fairly sure that Daddy read him those same books again tonight. And this will go on for several days before it tapers off near the end of the first week. By that time, he will have chosen his favorites and almost have those memorized. So funny for books he didn't pick out.

I had two doctors appointments today. The podiatrist said my right foot is all healed and the left foot has a little more to go. He tried another different treatment today. I'm feeling a little discomfort, but it's manageable. The other appointment was with the oral surgeon for a follow-up. He suspects I have a slight infection and has prescribed some more antibiotic. Follow-up in one week. And he said the tingling in my chin is a very good thing. It shows that I'm healing and that the numbness most likely will not be permanent. With just a couple of doses of antibiotic, already I can tell that there is less heat in the lump on the left side.

-EBP-
Posted by Picasa

Post a Comment

You can let us know what you think at any time by leaving us a comment here!

About Me

My Photo
EBPitcher
Houston, Texas, United States
What life is like at our house...
View my complete profile

Visits

Peanut's Gallery

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP