Wise Men
Studying the Wise Men.
After dinner, I was making cookies and Daddy was reading to John. One of the book had a CD in it of lullaby music that goes with the book. We've never listened to it. Daddy decided we ought to. So he and John went into John's room to listen to it on the CD player. I heard little bits of conversation. I was curious at what was going on. So when I peeked around the corner, this is what I saw. At some point John decided he was going to take a nap. So he gathered his pillow, blankies and laid on the floor. He'll do this sometime. Say he's going to take a nap and lay down wherever he is. But he's never fallen asleep that way, except at school.
The evening went downhill after that. John cried during most of his teeth brushing and bath. I guess he was tired and really ready for bed. Once he got his paapaa and blankie after bath, he was fine.
Only other thing of note: John actually ate a piece of broccoli at dinner tonight. Of his own accord. No encouragement. We just put the plate of stir fry and rice in front of him. He wasn't too happy about it after he got it in his mouth. But he did swallow it. I find it interesting that if the food makes it into his mouth he will swallow it and not spit it out, even when given the option. One step at a time... Right?
-EBP-
After dinner, I was making cookies and Daddy was reading to John. One of the book had a CD in it of lullaby music that goes with the book. We've never listened to it. Daddy decided we ought to. So he and John went into John's room to listen to it on the CD player. I heard little bits of conversation. I was curious at what was going on. So when I peeked around the corner, this is what I saw. At some point John decided he was going to take a nap. So he gathered his pillow, blankies and laid on the floor. He'll do this sometime. Say he's going to take a nap and lay down wherever he is. But he's never fallen asleep that way, except at school.
The evening went downhill after that. John cried during most of his teeth brushing and bath. I guess he was tired and really ready for bed. Once he got his paapaa and blankie after bath, he was fine.
Only other thing of note: John actually ate a piece of broccoli at dinner tonight. Of his own accord. No encouragement. We just put the plate of stir fry and rice in front of him. He wasn't too happy about it after he got it in his mouth. But he did swallow it. I find it interesting that if the food makes it into his mouth he will swallow it and not spit it out, even when given the option. One step at a time... Right?
-EBP-


