What's in there?
We went to lunch today just to get out of the house. It was a dreary, rainy day. We'd slept in and played around the house all morning. Then we went to Jason's Deli for lunch. JHP moved to fast for my little point and shoot. But Daddy sat still and I got this nice shot of him.
JHP went down for a nap after lunch and Mom and I went to the mall and did some shopping. We really just went in search of some Lego Duplo train track at the Lego store, but they were out and I had to order it. Then we hit some other stores and happened upon a really great sale at one store. I also bought a purse, something I hadn't done in over three years. I'm not a purse-a-holic like some women and I don't buy super expensive purses but they aren't cheap either. We'd joked around about me buying a new one since JHP is still using my little brown one at a sack for things from time to time. Daddy made reference to that when I told him I'd bought a new purse. It's a good enough excuse, I guess.
John had just woken when we returned. And he was not in a good mood. A little rocking by Momma helped. Along with a little snack. And some coloring. But when it was time for dinner, the crying returned and he asked to go to his bed for a while. So we did. He needed more time there than he thought, but afterwards, he'd righted his attitude for dinner. And he ate.
We'd had this bag of goodies that one of his classmates had given John before school let out. It was just sitting around. So I figured that we'd check it out. And he did. He found the good stuff (pretzels, teddy grahams, M&M's) and we tossed the rest.
I'm not real sure what he was saying here. But he had a message, I'm sure. Isn't this face priceless?
-EBP-
JHP went down for a nap after lunch and Mom and I went to the mall and did some shopping. We really just went in search of some Lego Duplo train track at the Lego store, but they were out and I had to order it. Then we hit some other stores and happened upon a really great sale at one store. I also bought a purse, something I hadn't done in over three years. I'm not a purse-a-holic like some women and I don't buy super expensive purses but they aren't cheap either. We'd joked around about me buying a new one since JHP is still using my little brown one at a sack for things from time to time. Daddy made reference to that when I told him I'd bought a new purse. It's a good enough excuse, I guess.
John had just woken when we returned. And he was not in a good mood. A little rocking by Momma helped. Along with a little snack. And some coloring. But when it was time for dinner, the crying returned and he asked to go to his bed for a while. So we did. He needed more time there than he thought, but afterwards, he'd righted his attitude for dinner. And he ate.
We'd had this bag of goodies that one of his classmates had given John before school let out. It was just sitting around. So I figured that we'd check it out. And he did. He found the good stuff (pretzels, teddy grahams, M&M's) and we tossed the rest.
I'm not real sure what he was saying here. But he had a message, I'm sure. Isn't this face priceless?
-EBP-


